- APPLICATION* DEADLINES: May 15, 2023, August 15, 2023, and November 15, 2023
- NOTIFICATIONS: Applicants approved for funding will be notified within four weeks of the submission deadline.
In keeping with its mission and vision, Women in Management (WIM) offers its members the opportunity to apply for financial support in pursuit of professional development for the advancement of professional goals. In addition to providing professional growth for the individual, applicants interested in receiving financial support from WIM must demonstrate that the support will be used for an opportunity that aligns with WIM’s mission and vision.
Examples of possible opportunities include (but are not limited to):
- Career-related seminars and conferences.
- Books or tuition for an ongoing or upcoming degree program.
- Continuing education or professional certification courses.
The Application Review Committee selects which requests will be funded, and whether those selected will be fully or partially funded.
- Applicant must be a WIM member in good standing.
- Requests may be made for expenses incurred in the six-month period before each application deadline, in which case applicants must submit proof of attendance/completion/purchase within 30 days of award notice.
Requests may be made for expenses that will be incurred within 60 days after the application deadline, in which case applicants must submit proof of attendance/completion/purchase within 30 days of the expense.
- Successful applicants must be able to submit proof of attendance/completion and/or purchase by the deadline specified in the application.
The personal statement section of the application (maximum 500 words) must include:
- The nature of the request.
- How the request will contribute to the applicant’s personal career growth.
- How the request aligns to WIM’s mission and vision.
Your CV/resume must be submitted with the completed application form.
Contact WIM Board President, Diana Jacque, at email@example.com with questions.
*Download the 2023 Application Word document, here.